Seeking ambitious, self-motivated candidate to develop creative campaigns, foster positive client relationships, and accurately communicate a marketing message. Leadership qualities and business mindset a must, graphic design and copywriting experience a plus. Our main product is mobile-responsive emails, so knowledge of responsive design helps.
Position requires overseeing multiple client accounts starting with initial on-board and acting as the client’s consultant throughout the working relationship. Will work directly with marketing manager to design and implement attractive, creative, engaging campaigns. Your main objective is to secure client’s confidence as an advertising professional that can support marketing and digital advertising strategies and initiatives.
- Plan, organize, activate and control the day-to-day campaign development process and execution on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Work with senior staff on the planning and implementation of digital advertising and marketing initiatives to serve the client’s business. This includes the development of social media plans, public relations and ground research.
- Provide accurate direction and training to graphic designers and developers.
- Provide ongoing reporting of results, implications and recommended action steps including monthly updates on lead reports and marketing calendars.
- Ensure all creative has passed through proper approval and legal channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or related role in an advertising or marketing agency setting.
- Client-focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency.
- Proven ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with people at all levels of an organization.
- Strong ability to multi-task, work on different projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player, managerial experience encouraged.
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document
- Work with established 14-year-old company with a huge growth opportunity.
- Work with a premier regional and national clients.
- Excellent benefits package including full medical, paid vacation, holidays & sick/PTO
Full Time Only – Local Candidates Only Please.